Compassionate Care from Women’s Care OB/GYN
Thank you for your interest in Women’s Care OB/GYN – the OB/GYN practice for AdventHealth in Daytona Beach. We are thrilled with the opportunity to serve you during this beautiful time in your life as you prepare for your newborn baby. From your prenatal and follow-up care with Women’s Care OB/GYN to the arrival of your new bundle of joy at the BirthCare Center, you’ll receive compassionate care from expert-level staff.
Women’s Care OB/GYN
305 Memorial Medical Parkway, Suite 400
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Obstetrical services we offer include:
- Prenatal care, education and consultation
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Gestational diabetes management
- Pregnancy monitoring
- Obstetrical ultrasound (including 3D and 4D ultrasound)
- Postpartum care
- Circumcision for newborn males (This procedure is not covered by any insurance companies. Please make financial arrangements prior to your 32nd week of pregnancy.)
Learn more about healthy pregnancy – including medications, diet, exercise and other tips for caring for yourself and your baby.
Your initial visit with Women’s Care OB/GYN will include the following:
- Physical and medical history
- Urine test
- Weight and blood pressure
- Pap test and cultures
- Lab slips given for prenatal lab work
After your initial visit, your appointment frequency will be determined by your care provider. Please adhere to the schedule. Each visit is important, since different labs are performed at specific points during your pregnancy.
If it is necessary to cancel or change your appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance.
During your pregnancy, you can expect to have two ultrasounds unless more are medically indicated. 4D ultrasounds are not covered by insurance and can be scheduled between 18 and 36 weeks gestation for an additional fee. Please ask our office or click here to learn more about 4D ultrasound.
When to call the office
Please call the Women’s Care OB/GYN office at (386) 231-3580 for assistance with any of the following matters:
- Any time you have a question regarding your pregnancy and need to speak with a nurse
- If you need a prescription
- If you need to reschedule your appointment
- If you are going to be more than 20 minutes late
- If you are not feeling well
- If you notice a decrease in fetal movement
Due to federal privacy laws and to avoid confusion, we can only take calls from our patients and not a family member or friend.
When to go to the hospital
In the following situations, there is no need to call the Women’s Care OB/GYN office first. Go directly to the BirthCare Center on the 4th floor of AdventHealth Daytona Beach so that the proper evaluation can be made:
- If your water breaks
- If you have vaginal bleeding
- If you think you are in labor